The Showdown in St. Pete, November 11-14, 2026, has released some additional information for fans.
They now have a very good website with a lot of details- https://www.showdowninstpete.com/
Tournament Contact info- https://www.showdowninstpete.com/contact
Teams- https://www.showdowninstpete.com/teams
Schedule- https://www.showdowninstpete.com/schedule- for additional events, see below
Streaming info- https://www.showdowninstpete.com/watch-games (not updated yet)
I will be getting more information from the tournament organizers about games, tickets, and fan travel packages and will post it, probably tomorrow.
From what I am hearing, there is a lot of interest among Bradley fans, as well as fans of the other schools. So we hope Bradley can have the biggest fan contingent, like we usually do.

They now have a very good website with a lot of details- https://www.showdowninstpete.com/
Tournament Contact info- https://www.showdowninstpete.com/contact
Teams- https://www.showdowninstpete.com/teams
Schedule- https://www.showdowninstpete.com/schedule- for additional events, see below
Streaming info- https://www.showdowninstpete.com/watch-games (not updated yet)
I will be getting more information from the tournament organizers about games, tickets, and fan travel packages and will post it, probably tomorrow.
From what I am hearing, there is a lot of interest among Bradley fans, as well as fans of the other schools. So we hope Bradley can have the biggest fan contingent, like we usually do.
