• Welcome to BradleyFans.com! Visitors are welcome, but we encourage you to sign up and register as a member. It's free and takes only a few seconds. Just click on the link to Register at the top right of the page, and follow instructions. If you have any problems or questions, click on the link at the bottom right of the page to Contact Us.

2010 BU commitment- Walt Lemon

So does this mean when Walter gets an assist we have to call that lemon aid?

Couldn't resist! :twisted:

That's a good one Ben. :) Someone needs to bring that to Snell's attention. :lol:

(Lemon-aid sounds much more appealing than "Jimmy-Juice". :lol: )
 
"Les acknowledged that he was hopeful of adding one player during the current signing period, which ends May 19."


As in one more player?

As in the one I know that isn't JW.
 

Walter Lemon's grade of 83 is quite good.
Here is what their grades mean-

90-100: Immediate Impact Prospect
Player demonstrates rare abilities and has the potential to start as a freshman for a national, top-25 program.
80-89: High Major Prospect
Player has the potential to start or significantly contribute as a freshman for most top national Division I programs.
70-79: Major/Mid-Major Prospect
Player either can earn a scholarship to a top national Division I program or contribute significantly as a freshman at the mid-major level.
60-69: Low Division I/Mid-Major Prospect
Player has the ability to earn a scholarship to a mid-major or low Division I program.
50-59: Prospect
Player has some redeeming qualities but is not projected to contribute at the Division I level.
45: Pending Prospect w/ film
Scouts Inc. has received film of the prospect and an evaluation is pending.
40: Pending Prospect
Player evaluation is pending receipt of film.
 
For those that have seen WL play, how does his game compare to former Braves? Is he similar to DSE? Hopefully he'll be as tenacious to the rim as advertised. I'm not sure if the college game will make him back down any.
 
Back
Top