Collapse

Bradley recruit 2008 Ronald Nored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn. I thought Nored sounded as good as Norris. Oh well. On with Chuck Norris!
    Onward and Upward!

Comment

So how many point guards do we have? this is like an abbott and costello bit

Comment

Ok.

Comment

Norris has better numbers, we will keep our new PG and you can have yours back!!!!

Comment

Proof positive that Rivals is NOT the place to get your information regarding mid-major recruits.
            Onward and Upward!

Comment

Whew........
              Bradley 72 - Illini 68 Final

???It??™s awful hard,??™??™ said Illini freshman guard D.J. Richardson, the former Central High School guard who played prep school ball a few miles from here and fought back tears outside the locker room. ???It??™s a hometown thing. It??™s bragging rights.??™

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
                So how many point guards do we have? this is like an abbott and costello bit

According to this we still have another one scheduled to visit this weekend. I'm not sure why he's still scheduled for the visit, but we have to trust the coaching staff!
                ???People say, ???Forget last year', but I want our guys to remember that one, because that will not happen again. We will be much better.??? Geno Ford, 9/22/12

Comment

Whew! Maybe Ronald was going to committ to Bradley but heard Norris did earlier?

Comment

This old Rivals article mentioned that Ronald Nored visited Bradley last summer before committing to Western Kentucky. But he is a very good guard and the type Jim Les likes.--
                    http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.c...asp?CID=699859

Nored, a 6-foot, 170-pound point guard from Homewood (Ala.) said he called head coach Darrin Horn on Thursday morning and pledged his services to the Conference USA program.
                    Nored also visited Belmont, Bradley and South Alabama. He said the opportunity to play early and often was intriguing.

Yesterday's headline to the premium article posted in the first post had the mistaken headline, and Nored was apparently never looking at Bradley.

We should have known he was not coming to Bradley by his last name- NORED

Anyone who plays for Bradley must be able to wear red!

BTW, Rivals has now corrected their article and changed Bradley to Butler.

Comment

Definitely "NO RED" for Butler.

Comment

This is not the first time I have seen Rivals or Scout mix up Bradley and Butler.
                        Now I know they share the same intials and are located close to each other, but this is kind of sloppy reporting if you ask me.
                        Several times I have seen a story about a recruit that is going to or interested in Butler, get referred to as linked with Bradley. I guess it is inevitable to the east coast writers who don't know where either school actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by tornado View Post
                          This is not the first time I have seen Rivals or Scout mix up Bradley and Butler.
                          Now I know they share the same intials and are located close to each other, but this is kind of sloppy reporting if you ask me.
                          Several times I have seen a story about a recruit that is going to or interested in Butler, get referred to as linked with Bradley. I guess it is inevitable to the east coast writers who don't know where either school actually is.
                          Well, they are also in the same state.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X