Collapse

2025 Matthew Zobrist commits to BU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to know for a fact it’s true, I can do that. If you want it in a publication and won’t believe it until you see it in the paper, I can’t help you.

Comment

Until I see something publicly from matt himself it isn't a confirmation for me..

Comment

Originally posted by Rickp1959 View Post
        Has this been confirmed in any way, I been searching and haven't seen a thing where he himself is publicly saying this.
        My sources are better.

Originally posted by Rickp1959 View Post
        Until I see something publicly from matt himself it isn't a confirmation for me..
        Matthew has confirmed it to the people who matter.

Comment

If you would like to make a little wager, I would be more than willing to give you some great odds. If I didn’t know for a fact it’s true I wouldn’t say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Coach View Post
            My sources are better.

Your sources can be as good as mine but they can’t be better

Comment

Originally posted by lb071964 View Post
              “My sources are better. ​“. Your sources can be as good as mine but they can’t be better
              I don't doubt that.
              I think they might come from the same place.

Comment

Originally posted by Afreck2430 View Post
                Awesome! Any chance Dietrich Richardson following suit or are we no longer recruiting him?
                Bradley has still been in touch, but IMO, that might not be as forthcoming, though I am not ruling it out.
                He doesn't have the same "legacy" connections to Bradley that Matt Zobrist does.
                And check out his list of offers, which include a number of high-majors. - https://verbalcommits.com/players/dietrich-richardson

But I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley lands another recruit or two this summer.

Comment

If you would like to make a little wager, I would be more than willing to give you some great odds. If I didn’t know for a fact it’s true I wouldn’t say so.
                  Good enough. Glad to see you are still on the board.

Not on the wager part. Just on your assurance. DC's was good enough for me also. I will admit I was disappointed on not seeing an article in the PJS this morning.

Comment

I would think Stowers would be more like than Richardson. It has been quite a while since Bradley has managed to recruit a high level player from Manual.

Comment

I will admit I was disappointed on not seeing an article in the PJS this morning.
                      Give them time, they'll get around to it eventually.

Comment

If you want to know for a fact it’s true, I can do that. If you want it in a publication and won’t believe it until you see it in the paper, I can’t help you.
                        Ok please show us the facts! Thanks!

Sorry I just don't know you, and apologies if I missed any posts from you in the past.​

Comment

I’ve been around a while on this board as Da Coach can attest too!

Comment

True. And he's got some connections.

Comment

Ok cool - Good 2 know! Go BU!

Comment

Great to hear we secured a top notch player close to home! We need these players and we need players from peoria schools! Metamora only 20 minutes away! Now let's get a great peoria player! Let's not give up on Lathan Sommerville for 2025! I hope he dislikes Rutgers and comes home to follow his Father! Please let me know when we finally score a talented kid out of peoria!!! I'm waiting!!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X