Transfer portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Coach View Post
    Danny Adams was actually a Molinari recruit. He came to Bradley in 2001 as a walk-on, Mo's last season, and redshirted that year.
    He then stayed and played 4 years for Jim Les. He did earn a scholarship for his final one or two years.

And here are a couple more local players recruited under Coach Les- Jordan Prosser, Dyricus Simms-Edwards, and Dodie Dunson (if you can call Bloomington "local). And there were a
    few more walkons- Brian Lavin, Ryan Phillips, Ryan Thornton, and James Robertson,
    >> https://www.pjstar.com/story/sports/...r/41974417007/
    I never knew Danny was a Molinari recruit. Danny held the BU record for most 3 pt shots made in a game against Florida A&M on 11/21/06, a record he held until Duke made 9 a couple weeks ago. I was standing next to Danny for the kids line up during the ISU game on the 24th...he seemed a bit salty about the record!
    Thinking is the hardest work, that is why so few people do it. -Henry Ford

Yeah...I've been in college for a while now and I'm pretty sure that awesomest is not a word. -Andrew E.

Comment

• Troy D'amico in portal.

Comment

• SIU's Troy D'Amico plans to enter the transfer portal. I expect he will not be the last SIU player to leave - https://twitter.com/ThePortalReport/...86141757243444

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Coach View Post
          SIU's Troy D'Amico plans to enter the transfer portal. I expect he will not be the last SIU player to leave - https://twitter.com/ThePortalReport/...86141757243444
          He would be a good one to get for a season.

Comment

• D'Amico was an Illinois Wolves player and played for Mike Mullins. I suspect Mike isn't too happy with SIU now.

Comment

• If there’s a lot of portal options, Bradley needs players who can run the fast break, handle the ball well, create shots, hit 38-40% from 3-pt, and defend. D’Amico is a good player, but he isn’t any of those things.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                If there’s a lot of portal options, Bradley needs players who can run the fast break, handle the ball well, create shots, hit 38-40% from 3-pt, and defend. D’Amico is a good player, but he isn’t any of those things.
                His 3 point shooting is good plus he defends. We are not going to get 4 and 5 star players. Hell if we had got someone like him in the portal this season it would have given us a better chance at winning a few more games. We got beat today because of bad officiating and missing in the portal while Drakes leading scorer came to them from the portal. The only way we can compete for a title next season will depend on who transfers in or out.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomahawk chop View Post

His 3 point shooting is good plus he defends. We are not going to get 4 and 5 star players. Hell if we had got someone like him in the portal this season it would have given us a better chance at winning a few more games. We got beat today because of bad officiating and missing in the portal while Drakes leading scorer came to them from the portal. The only way we can compete for a title next season will depend on who transfers in or out.
                  We lost tonight because Hannah and Deen were in early foul trouble and played limited minutes.

D’Amico is a forward, so who loses minutes for him? Leons? Hannah? Davis? Atlason? I don’t know that we were hurting for forwards this year.
                  Larry Bird
                  I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                    We lost tonight because Hannah and Deen were in early foul trouble and played limited minutes.

D’Amico is a forward, so who loses minutes for him? Leons? Hannah? Davis? Atlason? I don’t know that we were hurting for forwards this year.
                    Atlason and to a lesser extent, Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by egib52 View Post

Atlason and to a lesser extent, Davis
                      I wouldn’t call that an upgrade.
                      Larry Bird
                      I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                        I wouldn’t call that an upgrade.
                        Agreed give me Atlason and Davis over D'Amico all day every day. Atlason is a freshman with tremendous up side. The growth from last season to this season for Davis was very solid. I expect him to take another step next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManMythLegend View Post

Agreed give me Atlason and Davis over D'Amico all day every day. Atlason is a freshman with tremendous up side. The growth from last season to this season for Davis was very solid. I expect him to take another step next year.
                          The question wasn't who would he replace on the roster. It was who would he take minutes from. Atlason had many freshman mistakes and wasn't very strong defensively. He likely will get better, but D'Amico could have probably given us slightly better play this year.
                          Last edited by egib52; 03-10-2024, 10:05 AM.

Comment

The question who would he replace on the roster. It was who would he take minutes from. Atlason had many freshman mistakes and wasn't very strong defensively. He likely will get better, but D'Amico could have probably given us slightly better play this year.
                            Regardless. I stand by my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomahawk chop View Post
                              Getting good local players is great yet not that easy because local kids for the most part like to get away from home.
                              The thing that worries me is who transfers out I heard that is going to be Hannah, Deen, and Hickman.

Comment

The question who would he replace on the roster. It was who would he take minutes from. Atlason had many freshman mistakes and wasn't very strong defensively. He likely will get better, but D'Amico could have probably given us slightly better play this year.
                                Yeah, possibly, but it didn’t show in the UIC game. He was torched and taken to the rim on countless plays in that game and looked worse than Atlason, who I thought played pretty well against Drake. And Atlason is only a freshman, so he’s got lots of time to improve.
                                Larry Bird

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X