Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know how the Almar Atlason visit went today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Coach View Post

Shereef Michell has cut his list to 4 schools, and it includes Bradley-

Bradley
      North Texas
      Ohio
      Omaha

Good 10th man backfill for pop Warner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nashville Cat View Post

Good 10th man backfill for pop Warner.
        I think our coaches believe Mitchell might have a higher upside. He was the Nebraska Gatorade Player of the Year his senior year in high school and averaged 25 ppg. He's had some injury issues at Creighton, and never gotten regular playing time. I hope they are right.

Comment

I think our coaches believe Mitchell might have a higher upside. He was the Nebraska Gatorade Player of the Year his senior year in high school and averaged 25 ppg. He's had some injury issues at Creighton, and never gotten regular playing time. I hope they are right.
          Good insight, Coach! I hope so, too!

Comment

• I really like the Landon Moore kid, the Mason Walters kid seems good, and this kid who visited today seems like a good freshman (I wouldn’t mind having two of those in him and Burch). All those guys seem to fill a role we are missing:

Burch: young guy and driving scorer
            Moore: taller pg who can shoot
            Walters: shooter and scorer who can play the forward spot.
            Atlason: young guy and athletic stretch four guy.

Those all make sense to me. But Mitchell? I don’t know what role that fills with him being a veteran guy already too. I guess I’ll trust the untapped potential if the coaching staff thinks that, but seems like we could get a guy like this much later in this process. As a fan, not that that means much, it doesn’t excite me. I’m hoping for more established players if we are going to get veterans for a big year next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUfan14 View Post
              I really like the Landon Moore kid, the Mason Walters kid seems good, and this kid who visited today seems like a good freshman (I wouldn’t mind having two of those in him and Burch). All those guys seem to fill a role we are missing:

Burch: young guy and driving scorer
              Moore: taller pg who can shoot
              Walters: shooter and scorer who can play the forward spot.
              Atlason: young guy and athletic stretch four guy.

Those all make sense to me. But Mitchell? I don’t know what role that fills with him being a veteran guy already too. I guess I’ll trust the untapped potential if the coaching staff thinks that, but seems like we could get a guy like this much later in this process. As a fan, not that that means much, it doesn’t excite me. I’m hoping for more established players if we are going to get veterans for a big year next year.
              I also really like Moore and Walters, they seem to fit our needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bradleyfan124 View Post
                Anybody know how the Almar Atlason visit went today?
                So did the visit not go well or are we holding out to see what else we can snag first?

Comment

• Originally posted by ManMythLegend View Post

So did the visit not go well or are we holding out to see what else we can snag first?
                  I'm not sure that was who visited today. The visitor I'm hearing for today (or this weekend) fills an even bigger need for Bradley.
                  The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies... - John Walter Wayland

Comment

• Originally posted by PhiAlphaBoy View Post

I'm not sure that was who visited today. The visitor I'm hearing for today (or this weekend) fills an even bigger need for Bradley.
                    Can you give a clue as to who it was?

Comment

• Originally posted by egib52 View Post

Can you give a clue as to who it was?
                      I wish I could tell you moore.
                      The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies... - John Walter Wayland

Comment

That was cute.

Comment

Bradley has reportedly offered Kyle Thomas of Eastern Illinois, who is in the transfer portal-
                          https://twitter.com/recruitszone/sta...43562860249094

He is a 6'10", 240 pound freshman from Bolingbrook, Illinois, who attended Benet Academy. He played in 29 games and started 8. He averaged playing 13 minutes per game, 5.9 ppg and 3.7 rpg.

Bio- https://eiupanthers.com/sports/mens-...le-thomas/8363
                          Stats- https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...08/kyle-thomas
                          Bradley still in the running for EIU freshman Kyle Thomas. He may be planning a visit soon.

Comment

Comment

I saw he was visiting Butler I think today, so hopefully Bradley impressed if he was in Peoria on his way to Indianapolis.

Comment

• I believe Alma Atlason was to have visited Thursday

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X