Bradley Commit-Duke Deen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ️ Fanatic View Post

There were many times Howell & Roberts were on the court at the same time... Coach will work out a rotation with Hickman, Ville, Weathers, Dean & Eckno: with the fewest turnovers staying on the court most. Defensively, we may see Wardle go back to more zone defenses this season with Leons at the top of a 3-2 coverage.
    Yes!! Wardle has alot of weapons to work with and can interchange them. I think this team next year will make some noise

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post

Really believe that Hannah and Linke are good young men that are hard working and think they are both going to be be contributors this year (but don't quote me as I'm wrong a lot!).
      Hannah has so much upside - mostly seen in his freshman yr in spurts.
      Without a doubt he gives us a lot of energy and causes havok on defense if they're not too muscular.
      I hope he gains 10-15 lbs over the summer and works on slowing his game down to hit more layups, cause he does a nice job to get open for easy buckets.

I may be wrong too, but I think we see much improvement from Hannah - he could give us 10-15 quality min. per game.
      Don't think he'll be the next Eli, but I could see him replacing Ari.

With that said, still would be good to land another big with the last open spot.

Comment

Originally posted by bradleyfan124 View Post

Yes!! Wardle has alot of weapons to work with and can interchange them. I think this team next year will make some noise
        We REALLY should - to the point of being contenders during the REGULAR season for the 1st time (realistically) in 26 seasons.
        BU had a slim shot 3 yrs ago with DB, Eli, Koch Bar and Nate, but it was a late push.

We need to be in the race from Game 1 - no excuses!
        More mediocrity expected from the Top 4 teams from last year.

I think our roster on paper looks as strong as any in the league.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
        Working...
        X