Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Mikey !!!

Comment

Between Mikey's passing skills and Rienk's, I expect to see the ball moving around faster than defenses can react. And I agree, let's find that awesome shooter put the finishing touch on those great passes. Welcome to Bradley, Mikey. There are thousands of fans very excited to watch you and your teammates play -- hopefully in person!
      Yajusneverno!

Comment

Wardle outstanding transfer get /played heavy minutes /runs plays!! that maybe is what was lacking last year (true point guard)- great half court game controls tempo ,Mikey tutoring the Frosh recruit good start to replenishing roster

Comment

I hope he is a leader on the court....IMO that was really missing on last years team.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
            I hope he is a leader on the court....IMO that was really missing on last years team.
            According to his former coach he is a great team leader. Get this guy a few shooters to distribute to and he should shine running the show at BU.
            The True Gentleman is the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all emergencies... - John Walter Wayland

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
            Working...
            X