Collapse

Another new commitment- Sean East - transfer from UMass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if everyone read the bio that coach posted, but if not, it is worth seeing so I'm re-posting it here. Hard not to be extremely excited about this kid:

Before UMass: Spent prep season at Combine Academy in Lincolnton, N.C. … Played on the national postgraduate team at Combine … Averaged 20.2 points per game with 8.2 assists per contest while shooting 43-percent from three in prep year … Posted a double-double with 33 points and 11 assists against Hargrave Military Academy … Recorded 21 points and five assists in Combine’s first-ever win over a ranked program … Indiana All-Star selection at New Albany High School … Led Bulldogs to a 100-10 record during four-year career, averaging 18.2 points per game as a senior in 2017-18.

Watching all the video highlights, the one conclusion that seems clear to me is if this kid sees any hole at all, he's going to the basket. I like that, as he seems to be good at making the shots, as well as dishing it back out.
    Larry Bird
    I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.

Comment

Pretty exciting we got this kid, especially if we beat out Creighton to get him. Seems like a great get for Wardle and the program.
      Thinking is the hardest work, that is why so few people do it. -Henry Ford

Yeah...I've been in college for a while now and I'm pretty sure that awesomest is not a word. -Andrew E.

Comment

This player is a great get for this Bradley team. He is quick and a significant finisher. He might be the addition we need next year. GO BRAVES!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
        Working...
        X