Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittman and Hodgson Leaving

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScoutSpor...36873309962247

I guess we've been hearing about this being they went from starters to the bench. I still appreciate all they have done for the program.
    Last edited by Wilbery; 03-26-2019, 03:46 PM. Reason: Spelling and Content

unfortunate, but does not surprise me

this is exactly what we've been talking about the past several weeks that Bradley will almost certainly take in a couple transfers

Comment

Thank you to Pitt and Jayden for their hard work over the years. Class Acts.

Comment

Certainly we should appreciate what they’ve done here, helping the program become relevant again. Unfortunately neither were looking at significant minutes next year and I hope they can find a program where those minutes are available, assuming they want to continue on.
        BRADLEY BASKETBALL
        -2 NCAA Title Games
        -3 NCAA Elite Eights
        -4 NCAA Sweet 16s
        -4 NIT Championships

Comment

A new name just being mentioned as a potential transfer to Bradley- Bryce Moore

transferring as a grad transfer from Western Michigan - originally from Indianapolis area
          In his last season at WMU- he averaged 9.8 ppg, 2.6 rpg, 1.5 asst and 39% 3-pt shooting and was All Defense Team in the MAC
          He also earned Academic All-MAC and MAC Distinguished Scholar Athlete recognition.

Comment

I’d really like to see at least one of these scholarships goes to a Juco. I would really like to even out our classes a bit. Two grad transfers would leave us with 5 graduating after next year.
            houstonbrave

Comment

One of the transfers that's being discussed is probably not a grad transfer - but time will tell

Wardle stated that he does not expect anyone else to leave other than those graduating
              Last edited by tornado; 03-26-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Did Pittman have to transfer to keep his eligibility? The rules on eligibility are hard for me to follow. Where’s Tornado when you need him!
                Larry Bird
                I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.

Comment

Pittman did not need to transfer to keep playing basketball.
                  Gotta stop feeding the trolls.

Comment

Sad to see them go and love them. This is good for the program tho. It better be 2 bigs who can contribute in a big way. that replace them IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                      Did Pittman have to transfer to keep his eligibility? The rules on eligibility are hard for me to follow. Where’s Tornado when you need him!
                      players always have 5 years to complete their four seasons of eligibility - so
                      since Pittman redshirted last year he still has one full season of eligibility remaining and one year to use it...
                      So he could stay here but he apparently believes he will play more somewhere else and he can transfer without sitting out because
                      NCAA has a grad-transfer rule that allows him to transfer as a grad student and be immediately eligible.

Jayden Hodgson may need to sit out or possibly he could get his degree by end of summer and also transfer as a grad-transfer

Comment

Originally posted by Bradleyfan1 View Post
                        Sad to see them go and love them. This is good for the program tho. It better be 2 bigs who can contribute in a big way. that replace them IMHO.
                        We lose two guards from our rotation and one big. The two guards we lose were our two best on court leaders and played the 2nd and 6th most minutes per game on our team. I haven’t found a site that lets you sort by a date, but Lundy would be higher still if you only count games after he moved into the starting lineup. Coach played lineups that almost always had three guards on the floor. We have two hold overs on roster who play on the outside in Brummet and Kennell that could see larger minute loads. We have three hold overs on roster who play inside in Henry, Bar, and Boya who could see larger minute loads. I’d rather see us persue perimeter contributors.
                        Gotta stop feeding the trolls.

Comment

Good luck to both wherever they land! I also would like some help inside the paint with a raw Boya and Barr who needs to improve his hands to help Child's down low....a big body would really help out!

Comment

Good luck to both of these young gentlemen. I believe one transfer would need to be a point guard. However, I don't know if we are as fixed inside as some might think. Bar has his limitations and Boya is an unknown at this time. Henry does have the height to compete in the middle during the MVC season but I'm not sure when Bradley gets into the postseason.

Comment

I trust the coaching staff bringing in players who will fill the voids left by graduation.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X