Bradley commit Stephan Gabriel is now playing at a new Prep School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley commit Stephan Gabriel is now playing at a new Prep School

Bradley commit Stephan Gabriel left Veritas Prep last week, and transferred to a different prep school. He is now at NTSI Prep (National Top Sports Institute Post Graduate Program) in Orlando, Florida. They are a post-graduate program, so Gabriel will play in more games, since he was ineligible to play in many of Veritas' games as a post-graduate.
    He has already played in 3 games for his new prep school at a tournament this week. In 2 of them, he scored 13 points in a win over the host team Scotland Campus Sports Prep yesterday (Feb. 6), and had 16 points today in a loss to the #8 ranked prep school nationally Massanutten Prep (Virginia).
    This seems like a good move for Gabriel so that he gets more playing time and better experience playing more games against top prep schools.

Might get more playing time but it’s his second transfer in this year alone. Starting to raise some flags on my end. It might be nothing in the end but if he comes to Bradley then transfers after a year or two it will not surprise me. I hope he plays four years with us and is good enough to immediately start and score well. Time will tell.
    Gotta stop feeding the trolls.

Comment

Article about Stephon Gabriel-
      NTSI Orlando made the laborious 14 hour trek to Scotland, Pa. with a cadre of sharpshooters and an unheralded interior cog in Bradley-bound 6-foot-6 forward Stephon Gabriel. Gabriel, he of the man-child build, flashed a commendable inside-outside game and an… Continue Reading →

Comment

from a couple sources...

Stephan Gabriel has already played at least 4 games with his new team, NTSI
        In a loss to Massanutten (the #8 ranked prep team nationally), Gabriel had 16
        They also play 27-0 Scotland Campus Red twice and lost both - SG with 10 at half of 2nd game but no final stats avail.
        NTSI beat Scotland Campus White 106-88, Gabriel 13

People were impressed with NTSI this week - LINK

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
        Working...
        X