Peoria 7th grader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peoria 7th grader

Here is a brief video of a 7th grader at Peoria Hollis Grade School who is staring to get noticed now that he is playing with the Illinois Irish this spring.
    Pretty impressive for a 7th grader-

He is a class of 2023 recruit.
    I believe Hollis feeds into Limestone HS.

Originally posted by Da Coach View Post
    Here is a brief video of a 7th grader at Peoria Hollis Grade School who is staring to get noticed now that he is playing with the Illinois Irish this spring.
    Pretty impressive for a 7th grader-

He is a class of 2023 recruit.
    I believe Hollis feeds into Limestone HS.
    http://www.ny2lasports.com/player_de...playerid=10263
    I have heard from a pretty good source his parents bought a house in the Metamora school district. He has a soph .brother on the Limestone Varsity so we'll know for sure next fall where they live.

Comment

Originally posted by wily coyote View Post
      I have heard from a pretty good source his parents bought a house in the Metamora school district. He has a soph .brother on the Limestone Varsity so we'll know for sure next fall where they live.
      I heard from who I am 98% sure is a different source that Metamora thinks that they are the frontrunners for him and his brother as well.
      You've been Sniped

Comment

I'm guessing he hasn't had a haircut since birth?

Comment

When I was in 7th grade, I was about 3'10" tall.

The average height for a 12 year old boy is about 4'11", and for a 13 year old boy it is 5'2". This kid seems a little taller than average.
          Comprehensive charts displaying average height-to-weight ratios for children and teens, using both imperial (inches/pounds) and metric (cm/kg) measurements, organized by age.

Comment

Originally posted by Serbiansniper34 View Post
            I heard from who I am 98% sure is a different source that Metamora thinks that they are the frontrunners for him and his brother as well.
            I can tell you for a fact they are moving to the Metamora school dist. The only thing i'm not sure of is if the younger Kizer boy will remain at Hollis for his 8th grade year but he will be at Metamora HS his Fr. year for sure. His Jr. brother will enroll at Metamora this school yr. if he hasn't already. Take it to the bank Sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
              I'm guessing he hasn't had a haircut since birth?
              None of their family has seen a barber in a very long time.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
              Working...
              X