Collapse

2019 & Beyond Recruiting Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a bio of sophomore transfer Terry Nolan, Jr. from George Washington U.-
    Terry Nolan Jr. (1) Guard - AS A SOPHOMORE AT GW (2018-19): A preseason Atlantic 10 All-Defensive Team selection ... started 20 games and played in 29 ... fi...

Stats-
    View the profile of Towson Tigers Guard Terry Nolan Jr. on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

GWU team stats-

Comment

• Quick look at his stats, he scored just 1.5 more points per game his sophomore season over his freshman season. But he did so in fewer minutes per game and more attempts per game meaning he had a larger role in the offense as a sophomore. He shot a higher percentage on threes while also attempting more per game. However his 2 pt field goal percentage dropped 12%. So I could see him being a much better player than he showed last year just by bouncing back a little bit on his inside the arc shooting. Watching video of him, he seems to be a strong athlete. All in all, he is a quality guard I think.
      Gotta stop feeding the trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by tornado View Post
        Josh Earley to Northern Kentucky
        Former Bradley recruit Josh Earley asked out of his letter to Northern Kentucky after their coaching change and is now headed to Tulsa

Comment

• 2019 Devan Cambridge- 6'5" high-scoring, super athletic shooting guard who played this last season at Hillcrest Prep in Phoenix, the same prep school Stephan Gabriel started at. He previously played at Believe Prep in Athens, Tennessee.
          Check out Devan Cambridge's high school sports timeline including updates while playing basketball at Hillcrest Prep (Phoenix, AZ).

Two years ago, former Class of 2016 shooting guard Desmond Cambridge excelled at Ensworth under Head Coach Ricky Bowers, but he was young for his grade and frequently deferred to Jordan Bone (Tennessee).  Underneath the vernier of the supporting act Desmond hid innate athleticism, competent slashing, and the capacity for elite defense. Few regional teams noticed […]

Video-

He's #11 in this video-

He won a dunk contest last December while at Hillcrest. Devan Cambridge's dunk starts at 2:17 of this video-

Comment

• It looks lie he wants to play in the SEC. Is he being recruited by Bradley ... maybe coming in next week?

Comment

• I keep seeing rumors of other visits besides Nolan on the other board. Who else is scheduled to be on campus?

Comment

• I haven't seen anything made public but keep watching...and usually these things are kept kinda quiet...
                ..but based on what Coach Wardle said last Thursday night - they are actively recruiting and hosting kids altho
                he said specifically they are not DESPERATE to fill that scholarship and won't take someone just to use it - it has to be "the right fit".

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeFan View Post
                  It looks lie he wants to play in the SEC. Is he being recruited by Bradley ... maybe coming in next week?
                  Every name I post in the recruiting threads is being "recruited" by Bradley.
                  And yes, there are some other visits set, and others being set up.

Comment

Terry Nolan, Jr. visiting Bradley today thru Wednesday- ...
                    make what you want of it, but a couple comments from Terry Nolan on his social media...
                    when he first arrived at Bradley on Monday.... "No plan B.. it's messing with my plan A"
                    and a couple days earlier..."best kept sercret gimme 2 years... imma blow up beyond belief"

I think he's ready to decide....if he gets an offer today, then we might hear something

Comment

• Maybe, but I don't think anyone can infer anything from his tweets. I don't think either of those referenced tweets refer to Bradley.
                      The "best kept secret" tweet was posted 3 days before he even arrived at Bradley for his visit, and appears to me to be just playful boasting about himself, which he does frequently on his twitter page.
                      The "No plan B" tweet was posted Monday afternoon around 4 pm. Who knows if he had even arrived at Bradley yet, but even if he had, it seems way too early to be referring to Bradley or his visit, and is probably just another of his frequent self-confident boastful tweets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Coach View Post
                        ...The "best kept secret" tweet was posted 3 days before he even arrived at Bradley ...
                        well I know that and so would anyone else since that's precisely what I said

Originally posted by tornado View Post
                        ..and a couple days earlier..."best kept sercret gimme 2 years... imma blow up beyond belief"...
                        but just what might have been the BIGGEST THING on Terry Nolan Jr.'s mind at that point that he made that Tweet?
                        He tweeted that at 6:24pm on last Friday - shortly after it was made public that he had scheduled a visit to BRADLEY - and you knew that because you posted about it a few minutes later - https://www.bradleyfans.com/forum/sp...062#post486062
                        Surely coming from Baltimore he would have been hustling to pack, make various arrangements, doublecheck on his flights etc...
                        ..but he took time out to Tweet his desire to blow up and have a great career

As far as I can tell, Nolan's visit to Bradley is the only one he has scheduled anywhere (or at least the only one made known anywhere- while the visit to Bradley is mentioned several places including multiple times on Nolan's own Twitter feed).
                        So - if he is planning or dreaming of blowing up and having a great career - might his upcoming visit to Bradley have had some influence - I think it is reasonable.

apparently he's also is a Green Bay Packers fan - based on his retweets

Comment

• Am I correct to assume Nolan has to sit a year?

Comment

• Originally posted by egib52 View Post
                            Am I correct to assume Nolan has to sit a year?
                            Yes, unless he can get a waiver from the NCAA, and there doesn't appear to be any legitimate reason they would grant one, he will have to sit out a year at Bradley.

Here is a lot more information about Terry Nolan, Jr.
                            https://www.bradleyfans.com/forum/sports-forums/basketball-fan-talk/486191-bradley-gets-commitment-from-terry-nolan-jr?p=486198#post486198

And the updated scholarship grid-
                            https://www.bradleyfans.com/forum/sp...holarship-grid

Comment

Xzavier Jones - OFFERED 7/23 and visited on 8/07/17! - new highlights- moving up in rankings
                              this is interesting...
                              Xzavier Jones who has visited Bradley and who had an offer from Bradley just committed to Northern Michigan. (DII)
                              So all I can assume is that his grades or academics his senior year dropped him out of contention to qualify at any of the schools that had offered him...

Comment

• Nolan has me hyped up. Any guesses who could be next?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X