Bradley offers 2018 PG Ty Mosley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Coach View Post
    6'5" point guard Tyronn Mosley from Chicago Orr HS was recruited and offered by Bradley ... plans to attend Woodstock Academy, a prep school in Connecticut.

He now becomes a recruitable athlete again in the class of 2019.
    Mosley will be joined there at Woodstock Academy by two other Chicago area kids.....
    ... Kaleb Thornton & Terrence Shannon

Comment

Woodstock Academy must not get their kids much exposure....both these guys have dropped out of sight...
      I hadn't heard a thing on either Tyronn Mosley or Kaleb Thornton all year until this
      https://twitter.com/Kalebthornton1/s...18574258212865

And Mosley, who Bradley & ISU had once offered, and who was once called a high major prospect- doesn't appear to have any new offers...
      ...so I guess both are still available - grades maybe? (at least Thornton is getting an offer - Mosley will go the juco route - ?Coffeyville seems to always get the kids who can't get in anywhere else)
      Muller's probably on the phone now trying to get them in to ISU via the Zach Copeland/Abdou NDiaye/Deontae Hawkins route......they always seem to get kids who are completely ineligible everywhere else & every other school passes on them - and they find a way to get them in ISU.

Someone also pointed out that AJ Youngman is still available...Muller's still sitting on four open scholarships...
      and there's even talk on the ISU message board of more departures, but I think the revolving door is closed now.

Comment

former Bradley recruit Tyronn Mosley, who was once Top-100, does sign with Coffeyville Community College (junior college) in Kansas
        ... I think our staff is aware of him if he does blow up but now he will be a 2021 juco recruit

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget 6

Collapse
        Working...
        X