Go Back   BradleyFans.com Forums > Sports Forums > Basketball Fan talk

Old 12-04-2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YATittle View Post
...players back from injury..
who would ISU get "back from injury" that would help?

I am sure you will say N'Diaye, but he has been horribly underproductive and inconsistent - plus so often injured...
In 3 years now, he's scored a total of just 69 points and grabbed just 126 rebounds...
Those numbers are DWARFED by what Callum Barker has put up in the same time span!!

Even Scottie James put up consistent numbers and yet you are hanging your hopes on N'Diaye??

Then Clarance- same thing-- he's never played in college before and you are counting on him to be a difference maker? Romine?? Seriously? ISU pretty much better keep the guys healthy that they got because I don't see any help coming

even all the early season gloating about Tinley seems to maybe have been premature...
he plays 30-37 minutes per game and has only scored 29 points all season, hitting 6-35 from the arc (17%)
Old 12-04-2017, 04:07 PM

I do think Ndiaye can help with his height and shot blocking. Any scoring coming from him would be a bonus. I do not think that he was recruited to be a scorer. Clarance did put up good numbers in high school. Will have to see what he does as a freshman, but at the very least can provide rest for other players. Donít know anything about Romine or if he will even come back to the team.

In the past 40+ years Iíve been to a lot of Bradley games and watched a lot more on television. I want to see Carver and Redbird Arena at full capacity when the teams play each other again. Donít you? The old rivalry just isnít there like it used to be, and that takes away anticipation and excitement. And for what itís worth, Iíve taken classes from both schools.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:40 PM

I want to see all MVC teams rise to the level of what Creighton & WSU have been the past few years
Old 12-04-2017, 07:58 PM

So do I. It would be great if the Valley was a top ten conference again.

Go Back   BradleyFans.com Forums > Sports Forums > Basketball Fan talk